We all need support in our work! Consultation offers a way to grow, both through hard places of feeling stuck and through times when you feel at your best.
My approach to supervision is collaborative, generous and affirming. My hope is for you to feel accompanied as you build trust in yourself and your practice.
I am a certified AEDP supervisor, so your time with me counts toward your certification requirements. Please reach out if you’re curious so we can talk further.
Consultation can help in a few ways:
- Renew your spark for your work;
- Discover and develop your own therapy style and unique voice;
- Refine you understanding of clinical concepts:
- Practice new skills;
- Conceptualize cases from an AEDP perspective, including the 4-State model, affective change processes, and triangles;
- Support supervised hours toward Pennsylvania licensure.
Stay tuned for more information about new supervision groups.
Please feel free to reach out to be added to my email list for new offerings.